GUARDIAN SUN & PRIVACY SCREENS
• Guardian Sun & Privacy Screens are constructed from aluminium aerofoil shaped blades set at
varying distances apart & attached to the outside of buildings.
• Sun Screens can be mounted off the side of the house over the window or can hang from under the
eves protecting the home from sun & rain.
• The angling of the blades & their spacing apart provides the amount of privacy required.
• The modern clean lines of the blades look equally attractive from inside & out.
• Shutters are constructed from powder-coated aluminium so they can withstand our harsh Australian
• Powder coated to a wide range of standard Dulux colours.
DESIGN STYLE OPTIONS
Blocks out 100% of direct sunlight & offers full privacy, while still allowing airflow
OPEN BLADE 20MM
Blades are positioned 20mm apart to allow for greater airflow & more visibility from the inside. This design allows a small amount of direct sunlight through in the late afternoon & first thing in the morning.
OPEN BLADE 30MM
The same as the OB20 except the blades are 30mm apart allowing for increased sunlight through the blades.
The blades are adjustable via a control bar & can be operated manually to fully close or open the blades.
CONTACT US NOW FOR