With multi-story buildings and apartment blocks, the distribution of natural light can affect how usable and comfortable the interior of an apartment or office is. With the introduction of fixed screens, you can both improve comfortability with lowered heat and improve privacy.
- Guardian Sun & Privacy Screens are constructed from aluminium aerofoil shaped blades set at varying distances apart & attached to the outside of buildings.
- Sun Screens can be mounted off the side of the house over the window or can hang from under the eves protecting the home from sun & rain.
- The angling of the blades & their spacing apart provides the amount of privacy required.
- The modern clean lines of the blades look equally attractive from inside & out.
- Shutters are constructed from powder-coated aluminium so they can withstand our harsh Australian climate.
- Powder coated to a wide range of standard Dulux colours.
Fixed privacy screens can use blade size, blade angle and open and closed configurations to gain the perfect balance between light control and privacy. Closed blades can offer 100% direct sunlight block out and full privacy if needed. A more open blade configuration can allow greater air flow, visibility and small amounts of sunlight in the late afternoon and first thing in the morning.
Guardian Screens and Shutters offer a 5 year conditional warranty on the manufacture and installation of all our shutter products. Moving components such as rollers and locks are covered for a period of 3 years from the time of installation.
Recently, Guardian Screens with the help of ASSA ABLOY tested a wide range of Guardian Smart Shutter products to the Australian Standard 5039 of Security Screens & Grilles.
Guardian was successful in all testing & awarded a certificate of compliance. Proving that the Guardian Smart Shutter is more than just a shutter it provides a security barrier to protect you & your family.